Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

And Counting....







I am officially 35 weeks along today! Wow - I can't believe it has gone by so fast. Matt and I had to go buy another crib a couple of nights ago. Kylan is nowhere near ready for a toddler bed. I always swore I would never be "one of those people" who had to have 2 cribs because their kids were so close together. My dad laughed when we told him where we were going (they watched kylan while we picked it up). He said it was pennance for all the crap I gave him and my step-mom for having their kids so close together. :) I have to say, he is probably right.

So, the countdown is on! I am "full term" 2 weeks from today..... We spent all afternoon and evening yesterday and all morning today sorting through hand-me-down baby clothes. We're going this afternoon to pre-register at the hospital. We need to do my pregnancy pictures before the next semester starts, and on top of it all we are still catching up with editing from the fall season! *sigh* wow, it makes me tired thinking about it... But, she will be here before we know it, so we are trying to get as much done as we can. 

We had an ultrasound last week and they did some 3-d pictures. I think the kids always look like aliens in them, but I thought I'd post them anyway. Why not, right?

7 comments:

Jess said...

I'd forgotten how far along you are! Wahooo. Is it just me or does she look a lot like Matt? The female version, that is. Not to say that Matt looks like an Alien! Her nose & Mouth might have some similarities? I LOVE looking for family traits in babies. I think Jessa looks mostly like her Daddy (the female version). She definitely has his long fingers & nail shape.

I hope you all have lots of fun. Are you gonna "frill frill" your baby Girl with ribbons & bows all the way? If so, maybe take a look at how you can make headbands if you're feeling "crafty" & have a spare 20min: http://lifewithtykes.blogspot.com/ for Baby Girl Headband ideas. If Wal-mart would re-stock their Knee High Nylons I could just make some 'girly' headbands for you & mail them. Retail bands are pricey considering how cheap & easy they are to make.

I wish they made cribs either taller or deeper so I could have kept Jr. in his crib. He still sleeps on the floor right by the door every night.

Hey are you gonna get a tour of Mother/Baby at the Hospital to see if you like it? I hope your experience is better this time.

Wahoooo you're so close! Good luck!

Jason Both said...

I was just thinking about how far along you were today. I'm so excited to have...what would it be? Another second cousin? That sounds right. It's alright about the crib thing. They make them all convertable so I'm guessing that's what you have. It won't go to waste. It is kinda funny having two cribs though.

Kalena and Justin said...

You know I was just thinking about you last night before I fell asleep and thinking I needed to get ahold of you. I miss you so much!! And I cant believe you are that far along, You need to send me your number, I cant find it and it would be fun to talk to you. Its amazing how time flys and you do need to get your big belly pics taken. :)
So where are you having her. I know Im all damanding of info, sorry. Im soo happy for you guys though and cant wait to see what im sure is going to be a way cute little girl.

Sarah Stiles said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how close you are! I think by now you are full term - so exciting! I hope you post some cute maternity photos. And don't forget the newborn session! My favorite!

West Family said...

Congratulations! We did the 3D thing too, so fun :) Let me know if there is anything you need, I can make some pretty cute baby girl dresses. Or maybe booties? A bib or two? Hair bows? Blankets? I would love to send you something, just let me know when you have a chance if there is anything I can do! Congrats again, and I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl!

Jess said...

And then there were Four??? Whats the word humming bird??? Hope you're doing well!

Elizabeth Young said...

just checking in!!! So, you must have had that sweet girl by now... fill me in on details! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you and your family are doing well. I wish you the best of luck with your sweet new baby and I hope to see you soon!!! xoxo- Liz