Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Cousins make the Best Friends











These were a group of "matching cousins" I had the opportunity to photograph last week. They were SO fun!  The matching hair, make-up and smiles were to die for! Two of them decided they wanted to wear something a little cuter, but the only thing available at that moment were shirts that absolutely DROWNED them! We fitted the shirts with hair-ties in the back and made them work. The pictures really captured the craziness and fun of "The Three Musketeers". This has to be one of my favorite shoots ever! 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are freakin' adorable!!! You're amazing, Krystaly!

Sarah Stiles said...

So cute! I couldn't even pick a favorite:-) Nice trick with the hair ties. Oh, and the borders are so cute! I think I might have a few like those, too.

Jess said...

I'm glad I happened to check your Blog today! These do look really fun! I wish I'd had such fun (and pretty) pics with my cousins at this age! Serena is so pretty and grown up. They all are very beautiful.--I just have a bias with Serena ;)

I love the Brides silhouette especially with sequence still showing in the shadow of her veil. Bravo! I love the glasses on the balcony too.