Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Senior Pictures


Senior pictures are always a fun deviation from 'the norm'. Being a senior - who can forget it?! High School in and of itself is a time of self-expression and growth - a time of figuring out who you are. What an amazing thing to be able to capture: the end of one journey and the beginning of another.

Sherese was a gorgeous graduate from Foothill High. She has the bluest eyes I have ever seen - they are literally BABY BLUE. (I swear I only re-touched them in the black and white photo!) She was a little nervous at first. Who wouldn't be? I am SO glad we decided to do her pictures outside, she was infinitely more comfortable here than she would have been in studio. We laughed and goofed around the entire time, just trying to keep things as light (and her looking as natural) as possible. It's hard to be natural when you have a camera so close it's making you cross-eyed. :) but she was a great sport. She delt with all of my tyrrany with casual hysteria (she was so scared of the camera!!), and I did whatever I could to keep her smiling! Well, as you can see, it worked. We really had a blast with her, and she swears she had just as good of a time as we did.









3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow I can't believe she's a Senior already! She looks happy. What awesome pictures!

Sarah Stiles said...

Fun! Cute photos. I love doing seniors, too. They are so much fun and almost always willing to try something new. Makes my job feel more like play:-)

rachel said...

I LOVE all the coloring in these photos. You're going to have to tell me how you make the blue on the rails look like that. You are just so awesome!!!