Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Update on us...

Hey everyone. Sorry, I have once again managed to get lost in the chaos of wedding season!! We are so busy it has been UNREAL. I have about twenty things I need to post on here, Matt keeps reminding me and I keep ignoring him. (That's what wives are supposed to do, right?) But he finally cornered me tonight. I realized how much I miss sharing what is going on in our crazy life. So, here is a small update on us.

Kylan said his first word!! And KEEPS saying it, for that matter..... Sunday, which just happened to be Father's day, we were sitting in church and I was holding Ky on my lap. Well, he decided he didn't want me anymore. So he reached for Matt and said, clear as day, "Daddy!" Let me tell ya, Matt has been rubbing it in ever since. Monday when Matt left Kylan kept saying his name over and over again, like he was wondering where he was. And today Kylan was playing in the office and had pulled himself up so he was standing, hanging on to the baby gate in the doorway. He could see Matt in the kitchen and kept crying "Daddy, Daddy!!" until Matt came and picked him up. It didn't take him long! But then, who could resist that?!

4 comments:

Melissa B said...

Yay, he said his first word! Now he just needs to say 'mommy'...

I just got your message, so glad you found Tessa's shoes. I need to call you about our family pictures. I have a few questions. I'll call you when I get a minute!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

oops I misspelled in my last comment.

Ky is so cute! Doesn't that just melt your heart? Yah, how can anyone resist their name being called by an adorable chubby cheeked cherub? Especially when he went to all that effort to climb up the gate to call for "Daddy." And what a nice Fathers Day surprise!

Nathan Jr. calls Daddy "Mommy" sometimes. I hear its normal for them to get mixed up sometimes. So don't be surprised if he reaches for you & says "daddy." haha!

rachel said...

That's great that he knows what "daddy" means. Connor says it but I think it's just random baby talk.