Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

CRAZY weekend!

Matt has two cousins, brothers actually, that both just happened to fall for girls from vegas - and got married ON THE SAME WEEKEND! Their poor mother! The friday wedding we not only photographed, but coordinated as well. Boy am I glad I have done a few of these in the last 8 years! :) Matt's parents and brother stayed with us, which is always fun. Kylan got a bunch of new toys and a temperature of 103. Never fun having a sick kid. AND, we found out that Kylan will be getting a little SISTER in february! Her name will be Leighton Michelle, and we are just thrilled. 

I really need to post some pics of the many shoots we have been doing. We have just been so busy I haven't gotten around to it. *sigh* well, this will probably NOT be the week for it anyway, with tests and moving it is going to be a little nuts....

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats on a GIRL!!!!! How fun! Sounds like it was a busy busy weekend!

Melanie said...

Do you ever slow down, Krystaly? It seems like you're constantly living at tornado speed! :) Anyway...bummer on the sick kid. No fun...but I'm so excited for you to have a little girl! She'll be ADORABLE!!! Oh, and in response to your comment you left on my blog...you're right about Aubrey being like her mom. As soon as she started saying that...I thought, "I wonder?" LOL.

Jason Both said...

What a busy weekend!!!! I had lots of fun seeing family, but I am Soooo happy to be home sitting in front of my computer. Thanks for helping out so much. Matt is lucky to have a wife like you. Take care.

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

Girls are so much fun. Congrates

Jossie said...

Congratulations on the girl! Yea!

Juliet Douglas said...

I'm glad you're staying busy! How exciting about the little girl. Congratulations to you and Matt!!

Jess said...

I forgot where you are moving to? Near Vegas still right?

CONGRATULATIONS on finding out its a Girl! What a beautiful unique name! I'm so happy for you!

I hope Kylan is feeling better. You work so hard...I hope you get a break soon too.

McGill Family Blog said...

Yay for you! I was so excited to read that you are having a girl :) We can't wait to see you next weekend!