Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Kylan's Hair




























For quite some time I have been hounded by friends and clients alike to start a blog. So, I guess the time has finally come. With our darling son Kylan finally here and family all over creation I am sure it will be a good thing. I guess we will see how it goes!

Kylan now 6 months old and has enough hair to "do" with gel and the like. It is a new found hobby of Matt's. The problem is that it has been cold outside so Matt does his hair and then I put a hoodie on him... Not very productive. But at least we got a few pictures before I "damaged the do."

1 comment:

Jess said...

This blog page is awesome. I love all your gorgeous pictures!