Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Valentine's Silo


I LOVE shooting at new places with new people. Shooting somewhere completely random that you would never think of taking pictues is just one of my favorite things. For Valentines day we went to a Photo Conference. (What can I say? We love what we do!) On the way there we had to stop in an old parking lot to change our son's diaper and this amazing rusty old silo just happened to be behind these old buildings. GORGEOUS. I would love to do an entire shoot there.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love it...amazing how you can take an old rusty thing and make it beautiful!