Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Vegas Skies


One fantastic thing about living in Vegas is the skies. You don't get skies like this anywhere else. They are just breathtaking. This is a pic Matt took one day. We were working in the office and I was attempting to hold Kylan at the same time. Matt saw the sky and took a camera out, then asked me to bring the baby outside for a second and this was the result... right outside our front door! It is impressive what good settings and a great sky can do.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I LOVE IT! Growing up we lived in Hawaii and my most memorable Christmas card my mom did was the 4 of us girls playing at the beach with the sun setting in the back and just our silhouettes running around.
What a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Kryst.
Gotta love the Vegas sky..

Jess said...

What a sweet shot of Mom & Babie's Silhouette. I'd hang this one up in my room for sure...so pleasant to look at the warm background.