Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

No thanks, Mom. I'll do it MYSELF.

Kylan is now in the wonderful world of exploration and realizing that he can do a lot of things for himself. In my opinion he gets a little carried away sometimes. Here are a few from the last few days that have kept me on my toes.
You wanted to feed me dinner mom? No thanks, I'll do it myself.
In fact, I don't want babyfood. I will just spit it out all over my onesie.
I'll just have bananas, thanks.

I want that thing in the bookshelf that I know you don't want me to get into. So I won't ask you to get it for me - I'll just GET INSIDE the bookshelf and get it myself.

Why would I need help getting out?!
I can do it myself!!

Kylan LOVES the window. I am sure he would love being outside if we actually had grass and it wasn't 200 degrees outside... But the back of the couch is his window-seat and he has a grand ol' time.


Don't worry, Mom! I can get out of the window by myself!

Oh, you wanted to take my picture?!?! I can do that by myself, too!!

Oh, the joys of parenthood!!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is so cute. Man he is grown up. We have the same kind of booster and onsie. :)

Melanie said...

That's too cute! I like the pic with Ky in the shelf and the one with him falling on his face! I'm still waiting for the "I'll do it myself phase" to ease up a little, but I think I've got another, umm...16 years or so. :) we'll see!

Jess said...

You've captured so many different moments, eating, playing, being mischievous & lots more. I LOVE all the pictures!