Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

PIZZA!

Well, not-so-surprisingly enough, Kylan LOVES pizza! Considering we had pizza 3 times a week during my last trimester of pregnancy with him, it isn't exactly a shock. (He also likes pickles, another craving I had.) But boy was it cute when he was eating it! I was attempting to be a good parent, feeding him the veggie-filled baby food as we chowed down on the extra cheese and crazy bread. But then Matt gave him a bite of his pizza, and... well, Ky ate almost an entire piece all by himself! Call me crazy, but I think he liked it!

2 comments:

Jess said...

By the looks of it...I'd have to agree! I love the grinning & teeth!

Melanie said...

Man...he is stinkin' CUTE!!!! I can't wait for Aubrey to play with him again. I'll be down next week..we'll hang out!