Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Ballerina

Let me preface this with the fact that I have NEVER had such a hard time choosing which pictures to post. EVER. Click here to view the entire shoot: http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=467024

This one is definitely worth a look!

Shauna was simply stunning, and an absolute blast to photograph! I was surprised that she was actually nervous at first. I guess dancing for hundreds of people on a regular basis is one thing, but dancing for two of your own personal paparazzi is quite another! Once she got started she never looked back. She was so comfortable with herself, and she was one of the most graceful things I have ever seen. She was so exited to do the desert pictures, something funky but still graceful. Personally, I think we nailed it.  





Click here to view the entire shoot: http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=467024

7 comments:

Melissa B said...

WOW! I love the desert ones!

Jossie said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! You are seriously talented!

Sarah Stiles said...

WOW! These are stunning! The ones in the desert are just beyond fabulous! I love shots like that!

Jess said...

Wow! How elegant! So very talented!

rachel said...

Those turned out so amazing! Shellie brought her CD to my house the other night for me to look at and after seeing how amazing Shawna's pictures turned out I could see why Shellie was so excited to show them off.

Brooke Low said...

I cannot believe how beautiful those pictures turned out!

Rachael said...

WOW! Those are amazing! The desert ones are beautiful! Did they kill her pointe shoes though?
So beautiful of her! You totally captured her beauty!