Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Four Front Teeth



I think I may be one of those incredibly biased parents, but I really think I have a VERY cute kid. :) Kylan now has 4 front teeth! He is also getting ridiculously mobile, and I didn't realize how "un-baby-proofed" our house is! The other night he pulled himself up on his bouncer, from crawling to standing in just moments! He thought that was pretty cool and laughed and laughed once he knew, for sure, that we were watching. Until he fell on his bum, of course. :) So here are a few pics of my darling kid that I really post too many pictures of as it is. What can I say? I'm a mom! 

3 comments:

Melissa B said...

It's okay, we forgive you because we all think our kid is the cutest and know exactly how you feel! Can't wait to see our family pics! Thanks again for doing those. Also, did you happen to notice if Tessa's white sandals were left anywhere at your grandparents house? I haven't seen them since the shoot!

Sheer Elegance said...

Oh no! I haven't seen them. I will call over and ask. Your pictures turned out darling, they are uploading now! You will probably be seeing them on here in a couple of days as well!

Jess said...

oh how sweet. Teeth make for more fun foods to eat! He looks like such a sweet hearted baby!

I have to sing "brush brush brush" to get little Nathan to let me come near his teeth to clean them. It makes him smile.