Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Missing In Action

I finally got a chance to look at my blog the other night and I can't believe it has been so long since I posted something! We have been running around like CRAZY. I guess it's good to know that some things never change. :) We spent a week in Salt Lake City where I photographed a Law School graduation and spent almost a week painting murals in the bedrooms of my niece and nephews, we spent several days in San Francisco photographing AND doing video for a wedding, and now we are in Denver working with an office here! We have only spent a few days at home in between each trip and I am starting to get really tired... With family shoots, cutting video demos and attempting to keep on top of the packing and unpacking it has been a little tough get everything done. But, I will try to post again while we are in Denver and I will try to catch you up on everything we've been doing in the last month once we get home!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Mother's Day today!

Rachael said...

I hope you took pictures of the murals you did! I would love to see them!

rachel said...

I would also love to see everything you've been working on. You are sooooo talented!!!

V said...

Hi Krystaly! I don't know if you'll even remember me...but my husband and I used to live in your basement. We now have a little boy too! Almost the same age as Kylan.
Your photography is beautiful....you are so very talented.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot to call you! I totally was going to and then it just slipped my mind. Sorry. :) Good thing I'm one of those friends you just can't ever get mad at! :)