Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Busted....

I had my 15 week appointment today and was totally busted my my doctor!! I have lost 5 pounds since my last visit, 13 pounds total... There's not much I can do about the morning sickness, which is finally subsiding, but I was definitely in trouble! It was kind of funny. Next visit we get to find out what we're having!

4 comments:

Jason Both said...

Oh my gosh, your pregnant! That's so awesome. Congratulations. I wonder if my mom knew that when she asked you to help out with James' wedding.

K and M said...

No big deal on that one. With Kylan I worked until the day he was born. Literally. I took print orders while I was in the hospital with an epidural in my back. I am a bit of a work-horse. :) But I'm due an entire month before the '09 wedding season starts, so the timing is perfect!

Jess said...

My sister in-law bought Gushers fruit snacks to help. Sorry its so hard though. Did ya try V8 fusion 100% juice?

Guess what? I am finally craving the Little Caesars Pizza & Crazy bread!

Jess said...

Okay one more suggestion: FROZEN GRAPES! Buy 'em fresh, wash 'em & freeze 'em. I had them last pregnancy too. I think they're delicious & such an easy snack to have on hand. Frozen grapes are muuch healthier than a Popsicle!