Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Mother's Day (almost)

I know that I am about 3 weeks early on this, but Krystaly is in Utah with her family this week, so this is my chance!

Krystaly is the love of my life.  She is the best mother in the world.  I use to say that she was the most important thing in the world to me, but now she has to share that honor with someone else.

I love you with all my heart Krystaly.  Thank you for the passion you have to be the best mother that you can be every minute of every day!  Every smile you see on Kylan's face is one that you put there.

Happy soon to be Mother's Day!

I made a special video for you:

http://web.mac.com/epochvideoproduction/Site_2/Kylan.html

I Love You,

Matt

6 comments:

Jossie said...

Seriously, can you talk to my husband?? Just kidding! That was a great video! You guys are so lucky to be awesome photographers and be able to document like that. I love it!

K and M said...

I have to say, I have the best husband in the world. Not only does he not mind me galavanting around the country visiting family with our baby in-tow, but then he surprises me with something like that. :) I am so spoiled!

I love you, too Matt. You are the Love of my Life.

Krystaly

Juliet Douglas said...

AWW! How sweet! You two are lucky to have each other.

rachel said...

That was SOOOO sweet!!! I have goose bumps!! The world needs more people like you two in it!!!!

Jess said...

That is so truly prince charming of you Matt. That is so sweet to make a such a wonderful debut to your sweetheart with your son for Mother's Day. This is why I luv you guys! I know you're not perfect, but you show your LOVE for each other without reservation.

Oh & words can't describe how adorable that video is. Krystaly you are beautiful! Happy Mothers Day soon too!

Melissa B said...

That was so special! You have such a cute, loving, happy family. I don't think I have ever seen any of you without a smile on your face!

PS. I need to talk to you about taking family pictures for us. Tessa might be kind of hard, but I think if anyone can have the patience to work with her it would be you guys! I will call you!