Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

The Brooks Family





The more I photograph families the more I love it. We always get to do family pictures at weddings, obviously that is a big part of it, but to just do a family and that is it - well, it's a little different for me. And I LOVE it! I have always done family shoots here and there, but now that we are back in Las Vegas we are getting a lot more opportunities to do a lot more things, and I am loving my job more and more.  

This is the Brooks Family. We went to a local park and just took pictures as the kids played. I'm not the biggest fan of shooting in-studio if I can help it. Kids especially are just so much more fun when they are "in their element." The only thing I would have done differently would be to do the family picture before we set them loose on the playground. We took it right as we were leaving the park, but they were having so much fun they didn't want to go! 

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love these pictures. They are great! I definitely want you to take our pictures...I think in the fall. That gives me a bit more time to shed a few lbs!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

She looks good. How much do you charge again?

Boomers Bunch said...

Love Love Love these pictures!!!!! I can't wait to get a copy of them and then finish with our studio shoot! I am so excited, you guys ROCK!