Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Chewing



Kylan is now into chewing. Here he is gnawing on my old cell phone, he got ahold of the one I use one too many times so I finally dug this one out for him. Out of all of the toys that he has why is it that my phone is the one thing he would rather play with than anything else?

Yes, this is my son chewing on a stick of butter... I am not that terrible of a parent - I promise! We were making cookies, once again, (we do that a lot around here) and he was "helping" Matt. Thank heaven for wrappers, he didn't even get grease on his hands let alone any butter out of it. 

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Cute, cute :-) By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog. I love getting them :-) Is that weird??

Juliet Douglas said...

Your son is so cute! Babies put everything in their mouths. It's hilarious!

Rachael said...

You could go buy him a toy phone and he will still want your phone. They are crazy like that!

Jess said...

Gosh Ky is so cute. I love his hair too! We have an old cell phone for Nate to play with too! He also loves remotes. We just have to take the batteries out while he plays with them. :)

Again, what an Adorable little man!