Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

No crying over spilt milk...


It has been quite the week around here. I need to post some images from the shoots we did this week, and I am sure I will get around to it sooner than later. We have had a few and have also been doing final edits on several events. One of them was a 7 hour wedding where the groom, a very good friend of mine who knows he is guilty for not putting on sunscreen, had a terrible sunburn... Now, sunburns I can normally handle, but he keeps his head shaved so it was a very pronounced sunburn on his entire head! That has been a fun one. But - we have conquered! Matt is finishing up the techniquing and it will be done this weekend! That one definitely took longer than expected on the editing end... thank heaven for LightRoom! Next time that happens I am forcing the groom to wear base... In the end the images turned out amazing. I will post some soon...


In all of our craziness it is always good, I think, to take a break for our sanity. Kylan usually plays on the floor while we work but is getting a little more mobile, so that may have to change soon... Today Matt and I were at our computers and Ky was just having one of those days. I got down on the floor and played with him for a while, which he thought was pretty fun. He has learned that his bottle is not just for eating but is, apparently, a very cool toy. He started shaking it and throwing it around and got formula EVERYWHERE! And what did we do? I laughed hysterically while Matt got the camera. I am not sure how well the blog will show the image, but if you look close you can see he his new little teeth and the formula all over his head and the floor... We got a sequence of about 30 shots that are just hysterical. I can't wait to finally sit down and design his baby album. He is just so funny, and so dang cute...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

When you post the pictures of the sunburned groom you have to include before editing and after. I am dying to see the sunburn!

Jossie said...

I love that you can take such great pictures on the spur of the moment. I'm jealous!

Jess said...

I'm sure the groom & his bride will look back on these pictures & be so greatful for the edited sunburn too!

ahhh the spilled milk! I lay Nathy down on a blanket but that doesn't always work if he rolls around. I try to dab up the spilt milk asap so hopefully it won't develop stains in the future.

Ky looks to happy & giggly! I love the cute teethy! Toothbrush time! They have flouride free toothpaste & small brushes in the baby section. (in case ya didn't already know!) :)

Boomers Bunch said...

He realy is just too darn cute! and I too want to see the before and after shots of the sunburn!