Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Juliet


Every once in a while we get what Matt and I like to call a "Million Dollar Shot," the one image that makes us just stand back and say wow. It is so fun to capture the images that have so much emotion and feeling in them... Something I would have no problem getting made into a 36 inch canvas print and hanging in my gallery. It's shots like that that make the thousands upon thousands of images we take completely worthwhile. This shoot in particular had ton of them. If you want to see the entire shoot just go to www.collages.net. Username: Juliet Bridals Password:11377


Juliet is actually the wedding coordinator at Green Orchid Events. She is an absolute blast to work with and is a great sport. We hauled her all over the desert - under an overpass, to an old ghost town and then to the dry lake beds - in three inch stilettos! The shoe shot in particular is a personal favorite. I am sure passersby would have laughed at me laying on the ground in the middle of the desert in front of a pair of shoes - but I have done much more interesting things than that to "get the shot." This one was well worth the effort.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

It says the username is invalid...just to let you know!
And I love this picture!

Sheer Elegance said...

Thanks for the "Heads up"! I've got it fixed now if you wanted to view the shoot.

Juliet Douglas said...

Awesome! You guys were so much fun to work with. Thanks for the plug! ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoda thunk your favorite from a shoot would involve shoes!!!


Great picture.

Jess said...

I said WOW too when I saw it. Its just beautiful!