Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Leno

Matt and I are night-owls and Jay Leno is our favorite late-night talk show host. We hate commercials (doesn't everyone?) so we just record it and watch it later. Around midnight last night Kylan woke up. I tried to calm him but he just felt like being held so I brought him out to sit on the couch with us for a few minutes. Normally my son goes to bed without a hint of a tear. He is a wonderful sleeper and loves bed-time. Well, half way through Leno I tried to put him back to bed. He was NOT having it. So, he stayed with me on the couch until Leno was over and then went right to bed without any problems!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

He nows knows that you and Matt are having fun without him. Hopefully that was a one time thing! :)

Jossie said...

Was Leno really that boring that he just fell asleep right afterwards? Just kidding! I'm with Rachael, hopefully that was a one time thing. Tyler still has bouts of 'one night of crappy sleep' every once in a while. Will it ever end???

Jess said...

Oh I wanna "no cry to sleep" baby! How precious! I predict he'll be so sweet & perceptive when he's older.