Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Impromptu Photo Shoot






Ky was chewing on my phone tonight which was SO cute we couldn't resist breaking out the cameras. Well, I wanted more even lighting so I got out a soft box light. Matt wanted a prettier background than our carpet so he got out the backdrops. I wanted him in something cuter than his onesie, so I got him dressed... at 8:30 at night. Most good parents would be getting their baby ready for bed, while we were doing an impromptu photo shoot. I think it all worked out - Ky got to stay up late, we got his 7 month pictures done, and we all had a good time... until I blew a breaker because we were in the office and had too many things plugged in. 

5 comments:

Juliet Douglas said...

HAHA, you guys are funny! That last picture is especially adorable! Oh I got the pictures up on my blog. I didn't have any of yours but I still plugged you of course!

Rachael said...

So worth having him stay up late! He is so lucky to have amazing photographers for parents!

Jess said...

oh you take the best pictures! I can't get over how adorable he is. He looks likes he had a lot of fun! I love the little feet too...it makes me say "awwww!"

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

See I knew you were good getting kids pictures. He is so adorable. Time sure flies. 7 Months, WOW!

V said...

Hi Krystaly, I'm not even sure if you'd remember me it's been so long. My husband & I used to be your tenants in Provo but we now have a baby boy too...who is almost exactly Kylan's age. He was pretty much a miracle so we are really super grateful for him.
Your photography is absolutely stunning. You are very, very talented.