Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Cookies



Tonight Kylan "helped" Matt make cookies. Matt made the cookies and Ky tried to eat the bag. It looks like he loves chocolate as much as his mom. I think these really show off how smart Ky is - I mean, look at that noggin! 

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Funny...I didn't get any cookies delivered to my house...just kidding! I have been very tempted to make cookies lately but we all know what happens once you make them...you then feel like you have to EAT them!

Juliet Douglas said...

How adorable!

Jess said...

I love his cute forehead! I can really get a good look at him in these shots & I see a little of both of his parents! Its so amazing.

Just be careful when he's old enough to eat the chocolate...I hear too much makes youngster's throw up. True for 15month old Nate. I gave him two sips of "warm" cocoa & he (you know) a few minutes later. Sorry I hope thats not too much info, but hey we're Moms. ;)