Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Graf Wedding

The Graf's were a ton of fun. Luckily we were able to work with the sunburn. The best part was they were both a little crazy so along with the normal pretty shots we were able to do some really funky ones that we wouldn't have been able to do otherwise! 



2 comments:

Sarah Stiles said...

LOVE that second shot! Was that just from that light, or did you use gels?

Sheer Elegance said...

It was all light! I don't use gels, honestly. I did lighting design for too long, I know all the flaws. I prefer to just shoot what I see and use my camera settings to do all the work. The joy of a portraiture camera - the different setting options it has are amazing! The menu is forever long, but so worth the effort of going through.