Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Monae

Monae was absolutely a blast to photograph. She is such a sweet baby, we really had a lot of fun with her. It was a gorgeous day so we had our studio set up outside in the shade of our courtyard. We originally had all of our lightboxes set up and everything, but after the first flash Monae gave me a look like "What the heck are you doing lady?!" So, we decided to just use our reflectors and shoot ambient light. It worked out great, especially working with someone so small. We were able to "rapid fire" our cameras to get a lot of great facial expressions that we wouldn't have been able to get otherwise. The only down side... we took over 800 pictures in 20 minutes! If you want to see her full shoot just go to www.collags.net, username: Monae Livingston Password: 11377






4 comments:

rachel said...

You are amazing and that's all I can say!

Boomers Bunch said...

Monae is such an adorrable little girl! and Yes I agree that you are totaly AMAZING!!!

Jossie said...

I love the first picture! All of them are great but that one is my favorite :-)

Jamie said...

I am still amazed at what a great photographer you are. You are totally going to have to shoot my baby whenever I have one!