Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Just For Fun

 Just for fun I took an advanced "artistic" photoshop class from one of my favorite professors from back in the day. She is awesome and always has the coolest tips and tricks in the program. Since we switched to mac I thought it would be a good idea, since that is what she uses and a few things are different. Our latest assignment was an absolute blast! I am a huge renaissance fan and our assignment was a theme, so that is what I picked. I may have gotten a little carried away, but I was just having WAY too much fun... 





8 comments:

Jess said...

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hog the first comment on this post, but I couldn't resist writing as soon as I saw it. And all I have to say is:

WHOA!!!

These pictures are awesome! You look GORGEOUS beyond any "maiden" I've ever seen! I mean WOW! Your talent is gonna take you to highest heights!

What FUN, talented, Dramatic, themed & Romantic pictures!

Jossie said...

Those pictures are SO great! I love the Maiden one...I agree with the first comment, you look AMAZING!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Love the pictures and effects. Did you shoot the last one? Where are you taking your class?

Wasn't Astronomy a great class, haha, I mean passing notes back and forth. We had some great time in the singles ward minus Jason Reese, lol.

Sarah Stiles said...

LOVE these! I am a Photoshop junkie, myself. I love seeing what cool things I can do with it:-) Lately I have really gotten in to digital painting - soooo much fun. I highly recommend it!

rachel said...

Those were AMAZING!! You are so incredibly talented!!! I loved all of them!

Melanie said...

Those are beautiful!!! You're awesome!

K and M said...

Natali - yep, the only ones I didn't shoot are the ones I was in. Oh, and "the quest" one was a landscape my dad shot on one of his hunting trips. He had us do an edit on a few of his favorites to pop the color and bring out the contrast. I took it about 8 steps further, but the look was just too cool to leave!

K said...

Giiiiiirl! You're amazing at all that you do!!! You're so talented and gorgeous! =) I love your blog!!! Life seems to be treating you well. =)