Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

The Sunburn

Okay, okay... By Popular Demand, here is a before and after of the infamous SUNBURN! Obviously the point of being a good photographer is to take a great picture and not have to photoshop it to make the image good. In my opinion the Adobe suite should just be used as the icing on the cake. Well, there is only so much I can do when the groom looks like a LOBSTER! Jason was a great sport and when I gave him grief about not wearing sunscreen the day before. He told me it was because they were both outside all day the day before the wedding and if there was a chance she was going to have a sunburn then "dang-it"he was going to have one too! Cute sentiment really, but the bride didn't end up with a sunburn! 

So, here is an example of what I had to work with and what the end product was! HUGE difference, let me tell ya. The Adobe suite is full of great tools, yes, but I would rather take a great picture than spend a million hours on the computer fixing it. 99% of things I can totally work with - but unfortunately, in this case no positioning, setting, or light change was going to make a difference! 

Before
After

3 comments:

Jess said...

wow, that IS an amazing difference!

Jossie said...

Wow, what a difference! Love it.

rachel said...

How sad that his head was burnt so bad. I think you did a great job with the picture!