Hello and Welcome!

Friends and clients alike have been hounding us for ages to have a blog, so we finally broke down and started one. Please feel free to comment, we love to hear what people have to say about our work!

Enjoy!
~Matt and Krystaly
www.SheerElegancePhotography.com
info@SheerElegancePhotography.com

Recipes!!

I LOVE to cook. It is my "secret shame", if you will. Matt taught me how to cook when we were dating, and it is something we did all the time together. But Matt is so much better at it than I am. Sometimes I will be making something and he will come in and "fix" it and it turns out amazing, just not what I wanted it to taste like. So needless to say, he does most of the cooking around here, weather I like it or not! This recipie, however, is all my own! He won't touch French Toast or Crepes and it is nice to be able to cook something and know it needs no introduction. 

For those who wanted it, here is my crepe recipe! It's pathetically easy, you will just laugh. 

1 egg, 1 cup flour, 1/2 c sugar, 1 overflowing cup of milk (a cup and a little, really - just to get the right consistancy) - this serves 2

Using a hand mixer, mix until well blended, a minute or two. Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan on meduim heat. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the center of the pan, pick the pan up by the handle and tilt it to spread out the batter. Cook until golden and then flip! It should only take a minute to cook! If it is too thick enjoy your thick crepe and add a little milk to your batter for the rest of them. If it sticks just spray the pan with pam before you drop on the batter.

Easy!! 

French Toast is just as easy. 

2 eggs, 1 c milk, 1 tbs cinnamon, 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp vanilla, and the secret ingredient, 1 tsp almond extract. I just eyeball it all. I mix it all in a pie pan and just lay the bread in, flip it over, and throw it on a griddle! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah Stiles said...

Mmmm . . .Yummy. Too bad I didn't see this last night. We had French Toast for dinner, LOL.